Halyard Line Retainer - Set of 4
This ALL NEW patent pending "clamp-on" Halyard Line Retainer from Rupp is an easy way to store your halyard lines while telescoping outriggers are rigged and in the retracted position. By simply clamping a set of Line-Cleats onto the outrigger pole at the desired distance, the excess rigging line is easily wrapped around the pop-up cleats to keep lines neat and orderly. This one-of-a-kind system allows the cleats to be folded out of the way when not in use.
Features and Beneﬁts
- Easy clamp-on installation eliminates tangling and maintains rigging when outriggers are retracted
- Features a two position folding cleat that snaps into position, both open and closed, allowing the line cleat to be stowed while the outrigger is extended.
- Fits all Rupp Top Gun telescoping outrigger poles and any other - 1-1/2” diameter outrigger poles.
- Opposing cleat design allows for more winding options, ideal for double and triple rigging. Add a third cleat on your pole for more line capacity!
- Clam shell packaging for durability and product visibility
- Clamp on assembly
- Durable rugged black nylon and stainless steel fasteners
Sold as a set (4pcs) - equips a pair of outrigger poles.
Robust modular design spring loaded cleats for positive locking and unlocking. Rupp Line-Cleats accept a wide array of halyard line material and thicknesses. Replaceable, serviceable locking components.
Part # CA-0180